Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back in the States- Always bitter sweet

Picture memories...Leaving Miami for PaP and arriving with ALL our luggage before it gets loaded into the dump truck for the long ride to the Plateau.







Judy; Our favorite person AND photographer!











So many thoughts, so many memories and so many emotions coming home after being in the plateau area of Haiti spending time with beautiful and amazing people!

I've already been working on English lesson plans for our next trip! Not sure WHEN it will be but God willing it WILL BE! :)

I have TONS of pictures and videos I couldn't get up to the blog while I was there. My plan is tomorrow to get up a few more pictures to help share more of our time with Lemuel Ministries.

SO grateful for the team that God put together and looking foreward to seeing who He puts together for the next!
Thanking God for a safe journey for us all. Stay tuned for more pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment